here are the buns that I usually make for burgers, they are also one of the favorite foods in our house :)
- put 32 teaspoons of flour in a deeper bowl,
- add about 2-3 teaspoons of salt and a teaspoon of yeast to the flour and mix
- then add 500 ml of cold water and stir by hand
- the dough must be "wet" and stick to your hands, so if necessary add the remaining 100ml of water.
- so "wet" dough, knead for about 15 minutes
- when you finish kneading, add flour as needed and make a smooth dough, not sticking to your hands
- leave the dough in the bowl, coat it on top with a little water so that it does not crust and cover the bowl with a clean cloth and let it rise for about 1 hour.
- when the dough came. sprinkle it with a little flour and mix, on a floured table
- turn the oven to about 200 degrees
- coat the pan with oil
- then separate the balls of the desired size, which you then develop with a rolling pin in the shape of a circle or other desired shape
- and arrange the buns on the baking tray
- coat them again with a little water
- and put them in the oven, bake them for the first 10 minutes at 200 degrees, then reduce to 150 degrees the remaining 10 minutes
- when they are baked, pour water over them and place them on a clean cloth in which you wrap them for a few minutes to soften
- (for those who don't know, I sprinkle each bun with a bag of water or two, depending on how big the bun is)
serve them with burgers, beans or similar ..