Bun or flatbread
Do you or someone you like kebabs in flat bread or bun? Oh yes,… we adore them, fine soft, airy, real homemade. So what to wait for,… cook in hand and in action.
- Put yeast, flour, sugar in a small bowl, pour in the milk and mix everything well,… cover and leave in a warm place to activate the yeast
- In a larger bowl, place the flour, salt, melted fat, activated yeast and finally add water, knead a fine soft dough. Cover and let rest until it doubles in size. The dough needs to be much softer than when you make it for bread.
- When the dough rises, divide it into four equal parts,… shape into balls, place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, cover and let it rest for another 20-30 minutes
- When the dough rests, gently roll out the dough with your fingers and form buns in the size you want. Now cover the already formed buns again and let them rest for another 30 minutes, so that they grow a little more.
- While the dough is resting, turn on the oven to 270 degrees to warm up. Here it is 30 minutes, the oven has warmed up and the buns have risen nicely,… now put them on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, no more,… wrap hot in a cloth. After some 10-15 minutes, the buns are ready for use
- Cut the bun in half, and toast it on the grill or pan where you fried kebabs, fill with kebabs, slice the onion and enjoy the beauty of the taste
- See the recipe for kebabs right here - Homemade kebabs. Good luck with the preparation and sweetness! You can also follow all my posts on Fb. page of Zdenka's Kitchen and on the blog of Zdenka's Kitchen