Bulgur with oyster mushrooms
Nothing revolutionary - more as a reminder that even this light meal can be a very tasty lunch :)
- Cook the bulgur in twice the amount of slightly salted water (cook for about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, clean and chop the vegetables and mushrooms: the onion into cubes, the oyster mushrooms into strips, the broccoli into smaller flowers, and the garlic and parsley leaf into small pieces.
- Fry the onion in olive oil with thyme until glassy. Add the oyster mushrooms, pepper them and sauté while stirring in the juice they release until they soften (no need to add water!) - about 5-10 minutes.
- When the mushrooms have softened and the excess liquid has evaporated, add the broccoli florets and garlic, salt and stir. Drizzle with soy cream, mix, cover and leave on low heat for about 3-5 minutes until broccoli softens.
- Arrange the sauce on a bulgur base and sprinkle with parsley leaves. Serve with salad as desired…
Bulgur tried this way: olive ... tnova ... tamarichka.