A long, long time ago this corba was prepared by a best friend and she would bring it to us and everyone would be delighted with the taste. Since she is no longer with us, I made a corba to remind ourselves of her. Kids love to eat it the most :)
- Chop the onion as finely as possible, as well as the carrot.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet, when it has melted, fry the onion, tomato puree and carrot well, then add the minced meat, season with and mix everything to fry well.
- Adding all a little hot water, not all at once.
- When the meat is well fried, add semolina and bulgur, pour the rest of the water (but not all)
- season as needed with vegeta, red, ground pepper, parsley…
- Cook the corba until the bulgur softens, I cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- If you find it too thick, add more hot water.
Drag Semy was quick and made another picture