Wonderful snacks with zucchini and potatoes, simple and fine.
- Prepare the provo stuffing to cool a bit. Boil the potatoes in salted water, puree them with a fork, add the cheese, spices. , mix everything with potatoes, try the taste, salinity, etc. and finish to taste, set aside to cool a bit.
- Make the dough: Put warm milk, yeast, salt, vinegar, oil, yogurt in a bowl, then add as much flour as you need to knead a smooth dough that sticks. Make it additionally on the work table. Place the dough on the work surface and divide it into 5 parts, roll each part thinly, coat with melted butter to which you have added a jet of oil, place the dough on top of each other. Lightly roll everything together once more. Cut into long strips approximately 6cm x 12cm.
- Put the filling on each part. Transfer the dough by stretching it lightly on one side and on the other side into a triangle. Arrange on a baking sheet on which you have placed baking paper.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and leave everything to stand for half an hour in a warm place / this will not be a problem for you now because it is warm everywhere /. Coat the slightly added dough with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds. .
- Serve hot or cold with yogurt, olives, cooked vegetables, etc.