A light squid dish
Hot or cold, main course or side dish - choose for yourself! A light salad of squid and roasted vegetables is equally delicious in both cases, and will go well with boiled new potatoes sprinkled with chopped parsley.
- Put the squid in boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Then drain them, cut into rings and sprinkle with a teaspoon of Vegeta.
- Cut the zucchini into slices, fry in a Teflon pan, sprinkle with a teaspoon of for sprinkling and cool.
- Separately fry the peppers, peel them, remove the seeds and cut into noodles.
- Pour a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper over the cooked sliced squid, roasted vegetables and lettuce cut into noodles.
Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
You can mix squid, zucchini and peppers warm, add sliced salad, pour over salad dressing and serve immediately.