Bujaro and Bujama benders
What have we had pumpkin so far? cakes, pies, savory meals…, let's add these two desserts: Bujaro and Bujama strudels…, so that the names are not completely foreign to you, Bujaro means BUndeve, JAbuke, ROgač ..., while Bujama BUndeve, JAbuke, MAk…, enjoy, as i enjoyed :)
- For the dough, mix the dry ingredients, oil and enough lukewarm water to get a smooth dough, a little more sticky to your fingers.
- Divide it into 4 balls, which we lightly coat with oil and leave on warm, covered with a cloth, let stand for about 1 hour.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add vanilla sugar, cinnamon and ginger to the apples.
- Roll out the balls of dough, sprinkle with pumpkins, put apples over it, sprinkle generously with carob or poppy seeds, then add brown sugar.
- Put in an oiled tin and bake at 200 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- When the strudel starts to get colored, pour over the topping and put the oven back to rest.
- For the topping: dissolve the honey in the water, and when it cools down a bit, add the lemon juice.
Warm, lukewarm, cold ... it tastes good no matter how you serve it;)