I've been making them for years, but every time by heart and by eye, and now I really had inspiration, so I added something that I've never written down before;)
- melt the fat and cool it a bit
- heat the milk and stir in the yeast, add sugar..and scrambled egg ..
- make a hollow in the smooth flour and add all the ingredients - salt, mileram, cheese, lemon zest, vanilla, melted fat and a mixture with milk
- mix with a mixer with spiral extensions until the mixture is even
- with the addition of sharp flour, knead the dough with your hands, which is still soft but does not stick ..
- leave in a closed plastic container or covered with a cloth in a warm place to rise
- roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1 cm and cut into cubes
- put a spoonful of marmalade on each cube
- so that the jam does not leak out, the cube should be tightly closed, like this: 1 squeeze the opposite ends, then squeeze the other two opposite ends 2 and at the end 3 squeeze the obtained edges well, roll them into a ball, roll the pages in butter and ..
- you arrange it in a sheet lined with baking paper and coated with butter ... place any "seams" downwards!
- leave in a warm place for the buns to rise a little more, then place them in a preheated oven at 180 ° C. bake until they get a nice yellow color
- good taste, but they are very impatient to watch out for hot jams;)
I tried some of the cool recipes, and I plan to try some more, but it happens to me that HE says in a while - read too late - in the evening to eat buhtle now, and I don't have all the ingredients ... and it's not worth explaining anything that it is leavened dough / logically it should be raised over several times, but the grieving looks and blinking blink and all you have to do is roll up your sleeves and get to work;)