A very simple and cheap cake with a phenomenal taste in combination with plum jam ća takes me back to my childhood when my grandmother made buns with homemade plum jam…
- Add all the ingredients to the flour… look
- add the risen germuvids and knead the soft pastes
- I first kneaded it with a multipractice and then made it well by hand until the surface of the dough became shiny and smooth…
- Leave the dough covered with a cloth in a warm place for about 30 minutes to rise look
- knead it again and then tear off pieces of dough the size of an apricot and flatten it in your hand and put a spoonful of jam…
- gather the ends of the dough and shape into a ball…
- stack the balls on a buttered baking tray, and if you have a round then stack from the middle to the end… see
- when you have arranged them all, coat each ball well with butter or margarine and leave it to rest for another ten minutes.
- bake for about 20 minutes at 200 C see
- sprinkle hot buns with powdered sugar .. see
You can also fill them with kinder lada or any jam, but they are the most delicious with plum jam. They are the most delicious freshly baked, and if you happen to have them left for another day, they are also good if you heat them for 40 seconds in the microwave.