Buhtle with jam
Buhtle, soft and light and the taste is reminiscent of donuts (donuts) It is best to eat them immediately while they are warm ...
- Dough: In a little lukewarm milk, stir in the yeast, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of flour. Leave on warm to rise.
- In a deep bowl, pour the sifted flour mixed with a tablespoon of salt. Make a depression in the flour and pour in the yeast and other ingredients. Knead a smooth not too soft dough.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes in a warm place to rise in a bowl covered with a cloth.
- Roll it out to 1 cm thick.
- Order of production: 1. Cut rectangles of the same size 2. Put a teaspoon of jam on each rectangle. 3.Bend the roll, starting from the narrower side of the rectangle. 4. Lay on a floured and floured sheet, making sure they are as close to the other as possible. 5. Coat each bun with melted margarine. 6. Leave them to rise for half an hour and then coat them with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. 7. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
Leave the warm buns in a baking sheet so that they do not dry out. Take them out one by one and eat them.