Buhtle on money
Again an old recipe that has been standing for a long time, ready for publication, but somehow I'm leaving. I don't think it takes more time for these buns than the classic ones, but I still think that you will make them sooner in the winter than in the summer.
- From the listed ingredients, knead a fine soft dough. Don't put all the flour at once !!! Slowly add and see how much it takes for the dough to be nice and soft, not too hard!
- Leave the dough to rest in the heat and double the volume. Spread the dough on the table as in the picture about 0.5 cm, cut into 5x5 cm nice cubes with a sharp knife and put the filling. I listed the file as desired. This filling of mine is walnuts, plasma and a little sugar crystal.
- Make an effort to pick up all the ends equally so that the filling cannot leak anywhere. You need to get a nice ball that you go for a kitchen towel. When you have made all the buns, suck them nicely and cover until you have prepared the bath.
- Take a large sherpa about 30cm in diameter, pour half the water, take a clean thin cloth, gauze or something similar. Cover and tie with some stronger thread to make it firm because you will put buns on it. Find another sickle that will match the size of the first sickle as in the picture, it is smaller.
- When the water starts to boil, cover with a sickle to create steam. Place the buns that stand on a cloth covered with each other at a distance of about 2 cm from each other, because they will grow, cover with a sherbet and cook for about 8-9 minutes. Unfold and you will see that they are ready to touch, they will be nice and smooth and will not remain on your finger.
- Take out the buns on a tray and pour over the topping.
- Topping: Melt the chocolate, sugar and milk so that it is very liquid. The buns should be topped with plenty and eaten hot!
It's best when everyone gets dirty with chocolate and you just hear mmmmmmmm, yum yum, and everyone is mousy :)