Although there are a lot of recipes for buns, here is how I prepare them.
- Put yeast, a little sugar and flour in a little lukewarm milk. Let the yeast rise.
- Mix all the ingredients and leave the dough to rise in the heat.
- Roll out the dough and cut into squares. Put a little marmalade or some other filling on each square, and shape them into balls and coat with oil. Arrange the buns in an oiled pan (deep), but leave a little space between the balls so that they can spread.
- Leave them in the pan to rise for another 1/2 hour, and place in a preheated oven at 200 ° C.
- When the buns get colored, cover them with aluminum foil so that they do not bake, and towards the end of baking, remove the foil again.
- The buns are baked for about 40 minutes.
The eggs should be at room temperature for the dough to ferment better.