Broccoli and cauliflower with mozzarella and parmesan baked in the oven
Back a couple of months ago, this became a favorite side dish of my darling who used to run away from the very thought of broccoli or cauliflower .. it's really great :)
- Turn the oven to 200 degrees (hot air) or. 250 degrees (classic).
- Put a pot of water and salt on the stove.
- While the water is heating, clean the cauliflower and broccoli and cut into pieces as the anatomy of the vegetables dictates.
- When the water starts to boil, put the cauliflower inside and cook for 5-10 mins. Then take out the cauliflower and put the broccoli to boil. She will need something shorter. Vegetables must not be completely softened!
- Put a little olive oil on the bottom of the ceramic / glass bowl and place the vegetables on top so that the “heads” are facing up.
- Squeeze the garlic and mix it with the olive oil and pour over the vegetables.
- Cut the mozzarella into half-centimeter-thick fetishes and place them on top of the vegetables, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the cheese turns golden brown on the surface.
- Good apetite! :)
Today it was a side dish with chicken baked with sour cream, peppers and onions, it goes well with any roast, but it can also be a separate vegetarian dish!