Baked vegetables from the mold
Prepare roasted zucchini, potatoes and vegetables as desired and serve the baked dish garnished with sliced tomatoes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and put it in slightly salted boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes, drain and allow to cool.
- Cut the zucchini into (cut obliquely) slices and drizzle with olive oil. Then fry them in a pan. Peel a squash, grate it and cook until al dente.
- Pour the contents of the Fanta bag into 250 ml of water and add the cream. Stir gently until the sauce is done and cook for 1 minute.
- Arrange the zucchini in the shape of a fan in an oblong oiled mold (size 28x11 cm).
- Pour half the amount of sauce over them and arrange the potato slices on it. Arrange the asparagus on the potatoes and apply ricotta cheese over them. Flatten the surface and pour over the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Allow the roasted vegetables to cool slightly in the mold and then turn over on a serving plate.
Serve garnished with sliced tomatoes.
You can serve the dish hot or cold.