I tried several times to set the recipe in Serbo-Croatian, but I didn't succeed. I copied phrase after phrase, translated and always clicked something on me, so all the effort evaporated, and this is very difficult to explain. So I will set the recipe as it was published to me, if you need something, ask me :) When I came here, we celebrated Easter with Swiss specialties, although they do not have a strict tradition… Now we celebrate every holiday according to our tradition, Michelle accepted, which He says he has no escape from our kitchen. Fortunately, he likes it a lot. But I always make some of their specialties… Or French, because some are similar. This year I made brioche, leafy brioche - brioche feuilletée. Some of you always know that something is perfect! And it really is! Impressed by the taste, the appearance, the resistance. Here's how many days it is, I thought about how to keep it, I decided not to cover it, and it doesn't get hot
- First the sherbet is made, boiled for a few minutes and torn to the side.
- Then, in a robot or mixer with dough blades, add the sugar, eggs, milk, flour and yeast on top. Mix-mix, 5 -8 minutes. You need to make a ball, then add the butter and salt, and a little butter, which is my addition.
- Mix well, cover and leave to rise for 1.5 hours.
- After mixing with ducks to get air, the ball should be reduced and left for 5 -10 minutes in the refrigerator to cool.
- During this time, prepare a butter of 300 g. Place pieces of paper so as to form a rectangle.
- It overlaps with the ends of the paper and presses over the paper with a rolling pin as we suck, so that the butter reaches a size of 20 x 25 cm.
- Place in the refrigerator to be the same temperature as the dough.
- Now the dough is rolled, but it is not rolled like our dough, only the rolls are rolled here. The dough should be 45 x 25 cm.
- Now place the butter in the middle of the dough, and overlap on both sides of the dough.
- It is twisted up to 70 cm in length, a third is folded, and the same is done on the other side, so that the butter stays inside. So fold it like a packet and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure 3 times, as for each leaf.
- Then the crust is 35 x 45 cm, granulated sugar is added, but the last 3 centimeters remain empty. There is a cat sherbet to close the roll well. Jas gi usable moite rozevki sugar, it fits perfectly.
- Take a slim roll, line the bottom, press to stick, and freeze for 20 minutes on a tray to cut nicely.
- Apply butter on two molds, cut into 4.5 cm pieces, arrange in the molds as in the pictures.
- Waiting to grow up to 1 hour…
- Bake at 180 degrees for up to 30 minutes. The kind of discussion about ovens is great, so you will have to judge for yourself. The French want a lot of burnt leaves, I don't. It was a challenge for me to blush, but not to burn!
- When it is taken out, a little sherbet is dripped.
It is served as a snack, and we don't want it with boiled eggs for a snack, as well as a millibrodot. But it is also wonderful as a dessert.