Unfortunately, there is a working version in the picture. Namely, I didn’t get to decorate on the plates because they literally grabbed them as I baked them !! I barely managed to paint on the go… I think that's enough of a recommendation…
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices approx. 1 cm.
- Cook them almost to the end, but not quite.
- Take them out of the water and let them cool a bit.
- Rub them with Vegeta, garlic powder and pepper and olive oil.
- Roll them in flour, eggs and crumbs and fry in hot oil until they get a crispy crust.