Baked spinach with sardines
Baked spinach with sardines from the oven cut into cubes and serve with your favorite cheese.
- Clean the spinach well, wash it and put it to boil in boiling salted water. Cook it for 1 minute, pour into a strainer and let it drain well.
- Put it in an electric chopper, add rosemary, salt and pepper, and chop everything together well.
- Add softened butter, scrambled eggs, mileram and parmesan, then mix well.
- Coat the refractory dish (20x20 cm) with butter, then arrange the drained sardines in it, and carefully arrange the prepared spinach on them and spread it evenly.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
Remove from the oven, carefully turn the entire contents onto a cutting board, cut into cubes and serve.
Rinse the spinach with cold water to preserve the green color.