Bread with tahini sesame paste
a slightly different taste of bread
- In a glass bowl, mix the flour, crumbled yeast, sugar and water, close the bowl and leave at room temperature for an hour.
- Pour water and oil into the bowl of the bread machine, add scrambled eggs, sifted flour, salt, milk powder, tahini paste and starter with a fork and turn on the dough mixing program.
- Or knead a homogeneous and elastic dough from the starter and other ingredients. Shape into a ball, cover the bowl and leave the dough at room temperature for 2 hours.
- After that time, transfer the dough to the work surface, mix gently and divide into pieces weighing 110 g.
- Roll out each part on the work surface into an oblong shape with a rolling pin.
- Start rolling the shape thus obtained from the upper side like a roll, towards the lower side.
- Arrange the rolls thus obtained on a baking tray on which you have placed a permanent baking foil or baking paper. Leave the rolls to rest for 45 minutes. Cut the upper surface of the rolls along their entire length.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and bake the bread for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature and bake for another 10 minutes or until the rolls turn golden.