Bread dedicated to my twins… .One a little thinner, the other a little thicker… ;-))
- Yeast kneaded for a teaspoon of sugar and 200 ml. lukewarm water and leave to rise.
- Mix flour with salt and a spoonful of sugar…
- Add melted margarine and leftover yeast
- Knead a smooth dough .. (add more flour if needed… the dough should not stick, but not too hard… just right .. :-))
- Transfer the dough to a floured table and let it stand covered with a clean cloth for 10 minutes (very important)
- Now form the dough into a ball and roll it in an oiled pan and cover it with a clean cloth and let it rise for about 1 hour or until the volume doubles.
- When the dough has risen nicely, press so that the air jumps out and divide the dough into 2 parts
- Form 2 thin loaves (one thicker than the other… because Micki is a little thicker than seki)
- Coat with a mixture of egg whites and a teaspoon of cold water and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Let it rise nicely again for about 45 minutes
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes or until golden brown
Section of bread