Children are nice, when they see them they ask for a recipe;)
- Whisk the margarine with the powdered sugar, add the eggs and honey and stir to combine the mass. Gradually add flour and knead a softer dough. Leave to stand for 1 hour.
- Make balls out of the dough, press them a little between the palms, make a recess in the middle of each (with a wooden spoon handle) and place in a baking tray lined with baking paper (recesses facing down). Bake at 200 C to get a slightly yellowish color.
- Make twice as many stalks. Make small balls smaller than a hazelnut, roll between your palms or on the work surface so that one side is thinner and the other a little thicker. Place in a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake to obtain a slightly yellowish color.
- When the stalks have cooled, glue them in two with jam, dip the thinner ends in melted chocolate and assemble with the caps (if necessary, expand the indentations a little with a knife).
- Dip the other side of the stalks into the melted chocolate and then into the coconut.
- Dip the top of the porcini mushrooms into the chocolate melted with a little oil and allow the chocolate to set.
About 100 pieces of porcini mushrooms are obtained from this mixture,