Mashed potatoes and snicle can also be prepared this way. The picture tells you that the recipe is good…: D
- Cook mashed potatoes. Whisk the puree with the milk and cream and transfer to a greased fireproof dish.
- While the potatoes are cooking prepare the natural snicle. Beat the meat a little with a pestle and season to taste. Heat the oil in a pan, roll the snicle in flour and put it on the hot oil to fry. Reduce heat, turn the snicles, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finished snisle pour over mashed potatoes with all the liquid they have. Sprinkle the snicle with grated Trappist and bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Serve with salad as desired.
- You can save the same with chicken breast.
The taste is great and when you get tired of the classics, you can combine them as you wish.