I believe we all have some recipe for this type of cake. This recipe is so simple and the cakes so delicious that I never had the need to make it according to any other recipe.
- Boil sugar in 2 dcl of water.
- Add 15 dkg of margarine and 1 vanilla sugar to the warm syrup.
- When it boils, remove from the heat and leave to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Add walnuts and crushed biscuits to the warm mixture.
- Separate half of the mixture and add 7.5 dkg of softened chocolate.
- Coat the bottom of the pan with oil and stack the mixture:
- dark mixture, lighter mixture and on it a chocolate glaze.
- Glaze: melt 7.5 dkg of chocolate, 5 dkg of margarine and 1 tablespoon of water, and pour warm over the cake.