Another in a series of crispy cookies for the upcoming holidays.
- Mix dry yeast with flour and sugar. Add fat and egg yolks.
- Heat about 50 ml of milk. Add a little, as much as you need to knead the dough.
- For the filling, whisk together 3 egg whites, add sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and walnuts. Unite.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts. Roll out one part into a rectangle.
- Spread half of the filling.
- Roll carefully.
- Cut the slices and transfer them to a sheet of paper. Leave a space because it will grow.
- Bake at 175 ° for about 15-20 minutes. Repeat the same with the other part of the dough.
- It can be sprinkled with powdered sugar, I didn’t because it’s sweet enough and it’s nicer.
For a holiday table or simply with coffee or tea.