A gentle pie with the taste of acacia honey and vanilla cream will beautify your holiday table and complete the days full of gifts.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla sugar. Mix the egg and sugar, add the milk, melted butter and honey and mix the flour mixture first with an electric mixer and then with your hands to get a dough suitable for rolling. Add sour cream if necessary.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts (to get two crusts) and roll out to the size of a mold (40 × 30 cm). Bake on an inverted sheet lined with baking paper in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 15 minutes.
- For the biscuit dough, mix the egg yolks, sugar and lemon sugar with an electric mixer until you get a frothy mixture.
- Add water and alternately egg whites and flour mixed with baking powder.
- Bake in the same mold as the crispy crust, lined with baking paper in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Pour cold milk into a bowl and add the contents of the cream bag. Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed (2-3 minutes) to get the cream. Finally, stir in the whipped butter.
- Immediately apply half of the cream to the first crust, cover with biscuit, coat with the rest of the cream and finish with the second crust.
- Leave the cake in the fridge overnight for the crusts to soften.
Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar, slice and serve.
When the cake cools, cover and put the "load", so it will soften sooner.