"Treat your palates to this rhapsody of flavors..juicy apples in crunchy dough in a forest fruit topping ....."
- Peel the apples and cut them into cubes. Caramelize the sugar in the pot, when it becomes golden brown, add apples, cinnamon, vanilla sugar, 2 tablespoons pretzels, raisins if desired and half a glass of water. Stir briefly until apples are soft. soften.
- . Prepare a crust coating mixture. In a bowl, mix yogurt, a cup of yogurt sugar, half a cup of oil, a cup of semolina, (measuring cup of yogurt) baking powder. Leave for about 10 minutes for the mixture to swell.
- Break the petit biscuits into the cooled apple filling. Place one crust lengthwise in a round pan so that the ends hang from the side. Coat the lower part with the yoghurt mixture, arrange the second crust in the same way only in width, coat the bottom with the yoghurt mixture and arrange 6 crusts alternately.
- After the 6th crust, put the apple filling and twist the ends towards the middle. We crumple one crust lightly and dip the last sheet in the rest of the yoghurt mixture and cover the middle. We mix a little milk and oil into a cup and brush the whole surface. Sprinkle with walnuts on top and place in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until it takes on a golden brown color with a crispy crust.
- Cook forest fruit syrup over low heat. Put a cup of fruit, a little sugar, a couple of tablespoons of water and 1 teaspoon of density. When the syrup thickens, mix it into a smooth mixture and strain it from the stones.
Serve the cake with forest fruit topping and, if desired, with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.