You eat a cookie and sing like a nightingale… (you can imagine .. :) :))
- From the listed ingredients, knead a smooth dough, if it is nice, add another crumb of flour, but be careful not to make it too hard (it depends on the amount of lemon you add).
- Leave it to rest for about 1 hour in the fridge, then roll it out and take out the desired shapes with a mold (they can be hearts, stars or something else).
- Bake at about 180 C, be careful not to overcook.
- For the cream, mix the eggs, yolks and sugar well, add the milk and flour and cook thickly on a steamer.
- When the cream thickens, add the chocolate and mix well until the chocolate melts.
- Add butter to the lukewarm cream, work well, then stir in the ground almonds.
- For the glaze, melt the chocolate and add the margarine and work well to melt the margarine.
- Dip half of the biscuits in the chocolate glaze and let the icing thicken, then combine the cream one without and one with the icing.
- Decorate as desired!
Make them the day before, so that the dough gets "loose", it is even better if you fill them with lukewarm cream. It may seem to you that the amount of sugar in the dough is too small, but if you put more sugar in the dough the cakes will be too sweet. The original recipe is from the net (but I really don't know which page), but with my small changes it's here now!