After eight brownie dessert
I love the combination of mint and chocolate, I love after eight chocolates ... That's how this fine chocolate - mint cake was made, and irresistible desserts in a glass :)
- Melt the butter and chocolate over low heat or in the microwave, and set aside to cool slightly. Separate the egg whites and yolks, whisk the yolks with half the sugar. Beat the egg whites with the other half of the sugar and a pinch of salt into a stiff batter. Slowly add the chocolate to the egg yolks with the sugar, mix into a uniform mixture and add a little egg whites.
- Pour into a greased mold, place in a preheated oven at 160 and bake for about 50 minutes to an hour.
- Note: Place a refractory dish or baking sheet filled with a little water on the bottom of the oven so the brownie cake will remain soft and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- For the cream, mix the thickener with 200 ml of milk, cook the rest with sugar and vanilla sugar and mint aroma. When the milk boils, add the whipped cream and stir constantly so that no lumps form. When it thickens, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Whip the margarine into the cooled cream. Spread the cream over the brownie base.
- Refrigerate, preferably overnight. To decorate as desired, I took one dark chocolate with mint flavor and grated it on top.
Serve chilled, keep cool.