About aging-beautiful text
yesterday I received an e-mail with a beautiful text about aging .. so I can share it with you..It is nice when a man accepts every year and when you come to the fifties, sixties, seventies… when you accept that every year, month..day it brings something nice, because when the children grow up you can dedicate a little more to yourself and the person you spend your life with.
- In April, Maya Angelou was a guest at the Oprah on her 70th birthday. Oprah asked what she thought of her aging. And she says on TV that aging is "exciting" ... Thanks to the changes in her body, there is a lot of excitement every day… ..such as changes in her breasts. She seems to be competing to reach her waist sooner.
- The audience laughed to tears. She is such a simple and honest woman in whose words there is a lot of wisdom!
- Maya Angelou said:
- I learned that no matter what happened or how bad it looks today, life goes on and tomorrow will be better.
- I’ve learned that a person speaks a lot about the way he endures these three things: a rainy day, the loss of luggage, and burnt-out lights on a Christmas tree.
- I have learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents, you will miss them when they leave your life.
- I learned that living is not the same as having life.
- I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
- I learned that you don't have to go through life with cat gloves on both hands, you have to be able to throw some things behind you…
- I learned that whenever I decided something with an open heart, I wasn’t wrong.
- I’ve learned that even when it hurts I don’t have to be me.
- I learned that I still have a lot to learn.
- I learned that people will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but they will never forget how they felt in your company.
this was written in the e-mail, I forwarded it to my friends and you for a pleasant day..Trust me. I didn't want to risk shooting my rubber band la. I sent it to many exceptional women I care about. Please forward this to five phenomenal women today… If you do, something beautiful will happen; you will boost your self-confidence in another woman… .If you don't ... the swallow will break and your panties will fall to your ankles!