This is a very nice and hearty cake. It is made quickly and there is a lot of it. I changed the initial recipe a bit, so this way I am informing everyone who has already put the recipe in their favorites.
- Bake 2 biscuits.
- Make eggs with sugar and add other ingredients and make everything.
- Bake in a round mold (well greased and floured) at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- When the biscuits have cooled, cut in half into two pieces.
- Put milk with sugar, chocolate and margarine to cook. when the margarine melts and when it boils add the walnuts and cook for 5 minutes. fil
- Stacking cakes:
- In a deep round mold (you can use the cake tin in which the biscuits were baked or in a deep pan of the same diameter) put the first half of a biscuit on the bottom.
- Arrange 1/4 of the still warm stuffing on the first crust
- Put another crust and repeat the process until you have used up all the crust. finally pour the remaining amount of filling over the cake on top.
- Allow to cool and squeeze in the refrigerator
The filling must be hot, so you only make it when your biscuits have cooled down. If you are using a cake pan, you need to place a tray underneath as some of the filling will leak out during cooling. Rum or vanilla can be added to the filling for flavor.