A fragile summer pleasure
delicious, fragrant in a combination of vanilla and fruit
- Whisk the room temperature butter with the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix the flour, lemon zest and baking powder, then add a little to the egg yolk butter and knead the dough.
- Put about 2 thirds in the fridge for half an hour and 1 third in the freezer. After that, roll out the dough from the fridge to the size of a baking tray
- Whisk the egg whites with lemon juice, gradually adding sugar and vanilla sugar to the solid snow. Mix the pudding powder with oil and mix lightly into the egg whites.
- Arrange the fruit sprinkled with ground almonds on the filling
- Grate the dough that was in the freezer over the fruit and bake everything at 200C for the first 10 minutes and then continue at 180C for another 20 minutes. Cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve