A cake for a healthy snack
I found the recipe for this delicious cake on the "Thing of Taste" website.
- Turn the oven to 180ºC. Line a cookie cutter with parchment paper. My mold is 9x30cm. Measure out sugar, flour with baking powder, nuts and dried fruits. Only prunes need to be chopped.
- Whisk the egg whites first with a mixer, then add the egg yolks. Add all other ingredients.
- Mix well with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake until it gets a nice color. Then cover with foil and return to baking. The total baking time is approximately 45 minutes.
- The cake is especially tasty for us, when cocoa and anise powder are added to it.
- Or which aromatic drop of your choice.
- Or instead of cocoa, a teaspoon of turmeric.