A black woman
Cake or cake, depends on the model and decoration! It is very nice… ..... and I got the recipe from my sister, and she got it from a friend with a gift cake for gratitude as a mentor. The cake was decorated with whipped cream, and I make it like a cake and cover it with chocolate glaze.
- BISCUIT DOUGH
- I first beat the solid snow from the egg whites and put it aside, so I don't have to wash the whisks from the mixer)
- "Frothy" mix the egg yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar
- slowly add oils, flour with baking powder, ground walnuts, cocoa
- slowly stir in the egg whites
- pour the mixture into a baking tray (mine is 20 × 36) in which you put the baking paper
- put in a preheated oven, but not too strong!
- bake at 180 C for about 30-40 minutes. check with a toothpick
- cut the cooled cake into 2 crusts and coat with cream
- the flour is whipped with a little lukewarm milk taken from those ½ l. (pudding cooking system)
- when the milk boils add this whipped mixture and boil briefly to thicken
- I immediately transfer to another bowl and allow to cool gradually, stirring occasionally
- make the margarine well until it becomes white and creamy
- add the stock sugar and vanilla sugar
- combine this margarine with the cooled mixture and mix well
- chop the walnuts finely or put them in a nylon bag and crush them with a roller
- jelly candies chop and put them to soak in the juice of half a lemon
- soak the raisins in rum
- now mix it one by one into the mixture
- coat the bottom of the biscuit crust with cream and place the top crust
- top glaze or who likes to decorate with whipped cream or of their choice
- melt the butter
- add the crushed chocolate and stir until the mass becomes even and smooth
- there are other ways, and you choose the way you are used to
- Tried it: a girl according to the original recipe as a cake!
Cut the cake with a knife dipped in hot water each time. The cake can be made the day before, and it is also suitable for freezing! Here's just taken out today! 48-54 pieces come out, it all depends on how you cut them and the size of the pan.