The roll is really fantastic both in taste and appearance.
- Cut the ham into rings, grate the white cheese, and fry the mushrooms in oil. Stir in water and oil
- Sprinkle the first crust with a mixture of oil and water. Put the second crust over the first, and sprinkle the same with oil and water. Sprinkle the third crust with oil and water and spread sour cream on it
- On top of it put the fourth crust and sprinkle with oil and water and put the ham.
- Spread ketchup sprinkled with oil and water on the fifth crust.
- Place grated cheese on the sixth crust sprinkled with oil and water.
- Sprinkle the seventh crust with oil and water and put fried mushrooms on it
- After that, the crust is wrapped in ralat. Put two hours in the refrigerator, and another hour in the freezer. After that, cut the roll into slices one centimeter thick. They are placed in a pan greased with oil with the cut side on top. If desired, they can be spread with beaten egg with sour cream,
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes, until golden brown
It can be served hot or cold. Do not use baklava crusts that are thin as it is harder to work with.