3D double star
Here is another decorative star. To make it you need a little patience, will, paper, scissors and glue!
- Cut 2 squares of the same size out of paper!
- Fold the paper in half and then again in half as in the picture!
- Now fold the paper diagonally as in the picture!
- Cut the paper in half on all four sides!
- Bend the ends diagonally and glue. Make 4 tops. You are now done with the first star. So make another star!
- Glue the stars to each other as in the picture!
I made the star out of white paper to make it look better. You choose the color and size you want!