one visit to the student canteen, the only thing that remains in my good memory is this cake, which I of course made to my liking and added my own ingredients :)
- it is good to make this cake the day before to allow the cream to harden overnight
- buy 2 packets of puff pastry (4 crusts) has a very good and affordable in the fruit, thaw the puff pastry, stretch and bake each crust separately on the facing side of the pan
- mix 5 egg yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar, thickener and water and a few drops of lemon juice
- SYRUP: boil 1dcl of water, 10dkg of sugar and grated peel of one orange in syrup. add to the egg yolk mixture.
- boil the milk and slowly add the pre-mixed mixture of egg yolks and syrup. in hot whisk egg whites
- mix the whipping cream and combine with the cooled mixture from step 5.
- stack puff-cream-puff-cream-puff-cream and crumble the 4th crust on the last layer of cream, sprinkle with powdered sugar