100. Mexican Wrap Cake
Mexican tortillas prepared as a cake..Easy, tasty and fast, .. jubilee 100th recipe :)
- Fry the onion in oil, then add the champignons to brown. Add meat and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add sliced vegetables, corn and tomato sauce. Season and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Put one tortilla in the cake mold and cover 1/6 of the mixture with the tortilla and sprinkle with a little grated cheese.
- Repeat the process until we use up the tortillas and the mixture. Place the last layer of the mixture on top and cover generously with cheese.
- Bake in the oven to bake the cheese finely.
- Cross section of wrap cake
- A piece of Wrap cake