Vegetables from the oven
The richness of nature in one, would be a simple description of this recipe. Plenty of vegetables that you can serve with bread, salted sheep cheese or meat. The choice is up to you, as are the versions of this recipe according to seasonal vegetables.
- Eggplant and peeled potatoes cut into larger cubes (2, 5 cm).
- Add peas, beans and finely chopped onions.
- Mix the with about 150 ml of water and boil briefly.
- Pour the prepared vegetables over the prepared Vegeta, chopped tomatoes and parsley.
- Put vegetables in a fireproof bowl, arrange peppers cut into strips and zucchini cut into rings on it. Put sliced tomatoes on top of everything, lightly salt, steam and pour olive oil over everything.
- Cover the pan and bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for 30 minutes, then uncover the pan and bake for another 30-40 minutes.
Serve the vegetables hot or cold.
You can also mix fresh okra into this dish.