Veal with stewed vegetables
The taste of veal steaks with stewed vegetables will be complemented by olive oil, fragrant spices, but also a drop of prosecco or dry white wine.
- Beat the veal steaks lightly and sprinkle with Vegeta, pepper and thyme.
- Fry them in a mixture of butter and olive oil.
- Towards the end of baking, add the prosecco and simmer a little more over a low heat.
- For attachment:
- Boil the vegetables in salted water and drain.
- Add the crushed garlic and natur to the heated butter and oil. Then add the drained cooked vegetables and sauté briefly.
Serve veal steaks with stewed vegetables.
You can use dry white wine instead of prosecco.