Vanilla charlotte with apples
When you feel like eating something nice and sweet, with all the hustle and bustle you are in, we suggest you prepare vanilla charlottes with apples. Simply line the biscuits as a fence, and fill them inside with a fine cream of pudding and sweet cream and decorate with whipped cream.
- Prepare 8 round cups 8 cm in diameter and place them in a warm place.
- Cut the biscuits in half, arrange them in a circle along the outer edge of the cup, then tie them with a ribbon to squeeze the biscuits a little, but be careful not to lose their shape.
- Cut the rest of the biscuit into smaller pieces and distribute evenly in the holes from which you pulled the cups.
- Mix the pudding with 50 g of sugar and stir in 50 ml of cold milk.
- Pour 200 ml of sweet cream into the rest of the milk and put it on the fire.
- When it boils, stir in the whipped pudding and cook, stirring well, for another 1-2 minutes, remove from the heat and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Beat the remaining 200 ml of sweet cream with an electric mixer into the whipped cream and mix well with the pudding.
- Pour the resulting pudding into "molds" and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Peel an apple and cut it into small slices. Melt the butter over a low heat, then sauté the apples on it. Add rum, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and simmer on low heat for another 4-5 minutes.
- Arrange the apples on the pudding, let cool for 10-15 minutes and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Serve chilled with a meat dish or some beverage.
You can additionally decorate the charlottes with whipped cream.