Tuna with sugar pea pods
Thai suggestion for a wok dinner: roasted tuna cubes and cooked mange-tout in spices that make clear thoughts! Hack-hack, hop-hop, and it's over!
- Boil sugar pea pods in salted water.
- Fry the diced fish on all sides in two tablespoons of heated oil.
- Remove the fish, add the remaining oil on which to fry the onion, add the ginger, crushed garlic, lime zest and chopped chili.
- Drizzle with coconut milk.
- When it boils, return the fish, add the soybean sprouts, cooked sugar pea pods and lime juice and bring to a short boil.
Serve sprinkled with sliced fresh coriander leaves.
It is desirable to prepare this dish in a wok dish.