As much as a favorite dessert of a distinct personality, so much tiramisu, especially as a light cream for the preparation of this dessert, can be a "raw material" for a fine cake, which will remind you of a more modest version of this dessert with every bite.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat until stiff. Add sugar and vanilla sugar while mixing. Then stir in the egg yolks, walnuts, cocoa powder and melted butter. Place the resulting mixture in a cake tin (ø 23 cm) lined with greaseproof paper and bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the cooled biscuit into three equal parts and sprinkle them with a mixture of coffee and liqueur.
- For the cream, pour cold milk (up to 15 ° C) into a tall bowl, pour the contents of the Tiramisu bag.
- Stir with an electric mixer (medium speed) for 4-5 minutes.
- Apply a third of the cream immediately on the biscuit base, then place the second biscuit, coat it with the cream, and do the same with the third part.
Keep the cake in the refrigerator for about 2 hours before serving.
To make a tiramisu cake faster, you can use a purchased ready-made biscuit.