Sweet hearts are the perfect gift for a loved one, and decorated in a personified way will remain a long fond memory.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together the softened butter with the sugar, then stir in the egg yolks.
- When the mixture becomes foamy enough, add the cocoa, cream, flour mixed with baking powder, ground hazelnuts and mix well.
- Finally, lightly stir in the beaten egg whites with a food processor.
- Line a baking sheet (40 × 30 cm) with greaseproof paper and sprinkle with flour. Pour the prepared mixture on it and put it in the oven at 200 ° C for about 25 minutes.
- Cool the baked biscuit, cut it into two parts.
- Coat one part with rosehip jam, which you have previously warmed up a bit and added liqueur to it. Cover with another piece of biscuit and press well.
- Heat the butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes translucent, then pour it over the shredded white chocolate.
- Place the chocolate to melt on a steamer and stir until completely smooth. Add the color, mix well and carefully pour over the cut dough.
- Allow to cool slightly and let the glaze harden. Decorate as desired with ready-made ornaments.
Allow to cool slightly and let the glaze harden. Decorate as desired with the finished decorations.
Be sure to use a paste or powder paint, because if you use a liquid paint that contains water, the chocolate will thicken so much that it will no longer be able to be used to pour over minions.