These sausages will force you to put a little more effort into the kitchen, but will reciprocate twice the pleasure of the finished dish.
- Peel the pork fillets, then cut each one lengthwise and beat with a mallet to get larger steaks.
- Cook the carrots and cut them into strips, and mix the drained spinach, fresh cow's cheese, crushed garlic, beaten egg, pepper and Vegeta.
- Arrange half of the spinach and cheese mixture on the prepared steak, arrange the cooked carrots on it and bend the steak. Fasten the edges with toothpicks and add a little salt on the outside. Repeat the same process with the other fillet.
- In a frying pan, briefly fry the prepared rolls in oil. Then place them in a greased tin, add a little water, cover with aluminum foil and bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- Cool the baked rolls a bit, then take out their toothpicks and cut them into slices.
- Addcorn starchpreviously mixed with a little water to the roasting juice, boil briefly and strain.
Pour the sauce over the meat and serve with boiled potatoes.
To make the meat as thin as possible, make more notches with a knife along the length of the meat.