That imagination is always at work is also shown by this crunchy dough dessert made of a combination of crunchy peanut flavors, delicious caramel and rich chocolate glaze. A real fantasy!
- Makeacrispy dough from flour, corn starch, baking powder, sliced butter, eggs, ground peanuts, sugar and vanilla sugar. Leave it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Then roll out the dough with a rolling pin, place it in a greased and floured baking tray (size 32 × 20 cm) and bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for about 15 minutes.
- While the dough is baking, prepare the caramel. Pour powdered sugar into a bowl and heat it over low heat until it gets a golden yellow color.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the butter and then the cream. Stir and continue to cook over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Finally, stir in the peanuts.
- Cool the caramel a little, then pour over the baked and cooled shortcrust pastry base.
- Tear the milk chocolate and cooking chocolate into smaller pieces and melt on a steamer. Put the sweet cream to a boil, then pour it over the melted chocolate. Stir until you get a uniform smooth mass, to which you finally add lemon juice.
- Pour the chocolate topping over the peanut caramel and leave to cool.
Serve the cake cut into cubes or slices.
When making caramel, you have to slowly add the cream, stirring constantly.