Gluten-free buckwheat lasagna
For all of you who do not tolerate gluten, and love lasagna, I offer this recipe that will delight you. Yes, you will have to make lasagna crusts yourself, but the result will be much better than any purchase.
- First make a lasagna crust. Mix both flours, salt and oil with eggs, and mix well to get a smooth mass.
- Wrap this mass in transparent foil and put it in the refrigerator to stand for half an hour. In the meantime, make the fillings.
- Filling 1. Mix both types of meat and fry over medium heat. Finally, add the tomato sauce, but save 2 tablespoons of the lasagna sauce.
- Fill 2. Cut all the vegetables into large pieces and cook until they are almost ready to eat. You can use any combination of vegetables - I used what was in season.
- When the dough has set, spread it into the lasagna crust. If using a noodle machine, spread to a thickness of 3. Arrange the fresh crusts in a larger refractory tray (at least 20 x 30 cm). Fill with Phil 1 and Phil 2 alternately. Pour the last layer of peel with 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce left over from the filling. Pierce the lasagna in several places with a knife to make holes.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees in a preheated oven, with ventilation on (if you have an oven without ventilation then at 200 degrees).