Gingerbread in my way
I'm missing Cvita, I need to fill the boxes for surprise guests a bit. I keep the control sample from the first batch, there is still no difference!
- Mix the fat and sugar well, add the egg yolks and mix until a frothy mixture is obtained. Add a couple of tablespoons of flour to this mixture, followed by egg whites. Mix everything lightly, then add ammonia topped with hot milk. Add vanilla sugar, orange and lemon zest, rum extract, salt, gingerbread spice mixture and gradually add flour mixed with baking powder.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm, and cut into "various shapes"
- Coat the finished gingerbreads with chilled water in which the cinnamon crust has boiled and sprinkle with sugar or a topping of lemon juice and powdered sugar.
- These gingerbreads are instantly edible, and soft.
- To repeat:
- Ice yeast = Ammonium bicarbonate_ Ammonii hydrogenocarbonas 01/2005: 1390 Ammonii carbonas_ Ammoniae sesquicarbonas, Ammonium carbonicum, Ammonii supercarbonas, Sal alcali volatile, Sal cornu cervi depuratum, Sal volatile, Ammonia-carb ammonia Salt, Hiroschhornsalz, Ammonium Carbonate, Ammonium sesquicarbonate.
- Synonyma pharmacutica, Zagreb 1954, J. Hofman
- Ice yeast can be purchased at better stocked pharmacies.
Store in a dark and dry place.