Gibanica with yogurt
This is a "fake" gibanica: fast, from what you always have in the house, unusual… For everyone who loves such easy and fast things .. Dear ladies, HAPPY HOLIDAY: D
- Beat eggs with yogurt, add oil and sour water and mix everything well. Add salt to taste, add semolina and baking powder and combine everything, and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven to 200 degrees and arrange the gibanica.
- You can make rolls, put 4 crusts on top of each other and coat each crust with 1 tablespoon of filling.
- I coated each crust separately and rolled it into a roll, then into a circle like a rose.
- Arrange the pie in an oiled round, deeper, baking sheet, pour over the rest of the filling and bake at 200 degrees until golden.
- Turn off the oven and leave the gibanica for another 5-10 minutes to bake nicely.
Serve with yogurt as dinner or breakfast ..