A tortilla is important for delicious enchiladas, and everything else is left to the imagination. Fill them with chicken, vegetables and cheese. You will feel a whiff of Mexico as soon as the first intertwined and delicious smells from the oven start to reach your nostrils.
- Place the meat cut into strips on the heated oil and fry while stirring, until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the peppers and diced zucchini and fry together briefly.
- Add drained beans, 300 ml of lukewarm water, stir in the contents of the Fanta bag and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Fill the tortillas with the filling, put some cheese on each and fold.
- Arrange the stuffed tortillas in an oiled fireproof dish and pour over the mashed tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for about 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 ° C.
Serve warm enchiladas with salad as desired.
Use medium-sized tortillas.