Chocolate cake with semolina and banana
A simple quick cookie ... tastes like "banana" :)
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Mix all dry ingredients (except sugar),
- Beat eggs and sugars into a frothy mixture.
- Stir mashed bananas into the egg mixture, then sifted dry ingredients, chopped chocolate and finally melted butter. Stir with a spatula or cooker (not a mixer).
- Pour into an oblong small pan (for bread) and bake for about 40 minutes (check with a toothpick).
- Pour your favorite chocolate topping over the lukewarm cake or just sprinkle with powdered sugar.