Chocolate cake with black beer
Curiosity did not give me peace and I had to try it right away. The unusual ingredient-beer fit perfectly into this quick and fine dessert!
- Heat the beer a little and remove from the heat. Add sliced butter and stir until the butter melts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the sour cream and a mixture of beer and butter. Finally, add the sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix everything well.
- Wrap the 24-diameter mold with baking paper, pour the mixture and place the oven in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 min.
- Take the baked cake out of the mold and cool. You can sprinkle it with powdered sugar, cover it with chocolate or coat it with jam.
- I found the recipe in Super Mila magazine. The picture shows the cake baked in a mold with a diameter of 18 and halved ingredients!